How long does a kitchen remodel take?
Brave, original, and stylish… Brand new kitchen designs are right. Therefore, you may want to learn detailed information about kitchen remodel. Today, we will examine together how many days a kitchen renovation will take.
So, do you want to renovate your kitchen to make it more functional, economical, or more beautiful?
If you want to renovate your home, you can meet your kitchen renovation needs by getting support from masters who are experts in their fields. Since details such as plumbing, flooring, paint, and whitewash are also included in the work, it is recommended that you choose experienced masters in such renovation processes.
So, if you want to have a newer and more modern-looking kitchen, you can enjoy renovating your home by having a complete kitchen remodel. However, it is recommended that you take care to work with the masters who will meet your wishes and expectations in the best way. In a complete kitchen renovation, many building materials such as plumbing, floor and wall coverings, wall paints, ceiling paint will change completely. Therefore, kitchen renovation costs may vary according to the work done.
Kitchen Renovation Period
- If you don’t want to spend most of your time in a boring and inadequate kitchen, it’s time to have a kitchen remodel.
- The repair of the kitchen should be done in the right order and adapted to your wishes and intended use. This will increase satisfaction in the kitchen renovation process.
- The renovation of the kitchen will be completed in 25 to 35 days.
- The biggest part of the renovation period is the production phase, the installation varies between 1 day and 3 days depending on the size of the furniture.
- Depending on the size of the place and the changes you request, planning will be made according to the changes to be made in your home.
- Those who want even faster processing can complete the renovation in an average of 10 to 20 days.
If your kitchen is equipped with kitchen cabinets and aesthetic elements specially designed by an intelligent and experienced team, and if it is renovated, you can access the models that adorn your dreams in a much shorter time.
What You Need to Know Before Kitchen Renovation
There are some points to be considered when performing renovations in important areas of the house, such as the kitchen. For example, in kitchen renovation, detailed planning should be done from the selection of the cabinet to the plumbing, from the decoration to the paint selection. Before the renovation process, it is useful to have an idea about the following:
- Whether the masters who will work in the renovation process are experienced or not,
- Work discipline of masters, time to complete the work and costs,
- The quality of the materials to be used in the renovation,
- Masters to act by the decoration you want,
- The importance is given to friendly service and customer satisfaction,
- Fast and cost-effective results
Questions to Ask
- How long does a kitchen remodel take?
- Will the furniture in the house be damaged during the renovation?
- Do you do free exploration?
- What steps do you take for your job security and how are you audited?
- Which are your projects that I can see?
- Do you give a guarantee?
With special kitchen structures that can be used as comfortably as possible in the kitchen, home renovation processes have become more careful. In these renovation processes, the aesthetic appearance of the kitchen is also taken into consideration. Kitchen products are easy to clean, hygienic materials are used. Solid wood, natural wood coatings, polymer-based coatings or aluminum framed laminated coatings, anti-toxic lacquered and laminated surfaces are the most preferred ones.
Stages of Kitchen Renovation
The kitchen renovation stages made with BST Design may change according to demand. However, at this stage, it starts with demolition and cleaning at first. The following steps should be followed in this process:
- Breakage of tiles and other coating materials,
- Change or renewal of the installation system,
- Concrete or plaster processes by the renovation plan,
- Installation of new coating materials,
- Paint and whitewash works
- General cleaning
2021 Kitchen Renovation Cost
Many factors affect the cost of kitchen renovations. You can make an average estimate by considering criteria such as the change of floor and wall coverings, plumbing, ceiling and wall paints, kitchen furniture. For the clearest price scale, you should contact BST Design.
Many factors determine the 2021 kitchen renovation cost. It is not possible to give a clear answer about how much budget is required for the renovation project you plan, from the quality of the materials to be used to the scope of the renovation. Therefore, a clear answer cannot be given for the answer to the question of how much a kitchen renovation will cost. However, you can get a price quote for the service you need by contacting BST Design. In this way, you can easily access detailed information about prices.